image1

Stronger Together: Couples Communication Workshop

Additional Information

Our curriculum is developed from years of experience and research with thousands of couples. We have pulled together a program that is evidence based in its approach as well as diversified in its sources. It’s grounded on what actually works in relationships that are happy and stable, not idealistic notions or anecdotal evidence of what a relationship should be. 


On day one, you will learn how to build friendship in your relationship and express feelings of respect and affection. 


On day two, you will learn how to manage conflict and communicate effectively. 


Minimum of two registered couples required to host this workshop.  Facilitators will coordinate with participants should the minimum requirement not be met.

Learn More

The $135 Registration Fee Includes:

  • 6 hour workshop Friday 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
  • Prepare Enrich Assessment
  • 1 hour couple session to review results of assessment

Register Here

Workshop Cancellation Policy

If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else to attend in their place.

If a registrant is unable to attend, and providing the conference registrar is informed in writing, the fee paid can be applied towards another training within the calendar year. 

Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:

  • Registrations cancelled prior to 7 days of the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
  • Registrations cancelled less than 7 days before the event are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.  The remaining 50% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
  • Registrations cancelled less than 24 hours before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.

Find out more